Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+

A link to the Quaker Website: http://bit.ly/SisCEf
 A link to the product page: http://bit.ly/U1EaIY
  I received this Prodct from Influenster for free!

Product Info:
You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. Packed with wholesome multi-grains and chunks of real fruit and nuts – delicious walnuts, sweet apples, and tasty cranberries, Quaker Real Medleys Apple Walnut Oatmeal+ is an oatmeal experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.


My review of this product:
  This oatmeal was pretty good. The peach one is probaby the best. Some of the flavors are not that good. But it's oatmeal, you either like it or you hate it. On the nutrition side, I think it is very good for you. I plan on buying it for that reason. Good nutrition is really important to me!! I really think I'm going to like eating oatmeal every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment