Thursday, January 24, 2013

My First Influenster Voxbox!!

Hey guys! I got my first Influenster Voxbox a while ago and thought I would give you the review. I'm going to do a post on each individal item, so this is just the opening post. Here is a pic of the things I got for free from Influenster!
What this Voxbox incuded:

NYC New York Liquid Color Lipshine
  • @nycnewyorkcolor
  • #LiquidLipshine
  • Kiss Nail Dress
    • @KissProducts
    • #KissNailDress
  • Goody Quikstyle Brush
    • @GoodyHair
    • #Quikstyle
  • Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal +
    • @Quaker
    • #RealMedleys
  • Montagne Jeunesse
    • @MontagneJeuness
    • #FaceMasque
  • SoleSociety
    • @solesociety
    • #PerfectPair
  • EBOOST
    • @EBOOST
    • #naturalenergy
  • I'll be looking forward to doing reviews on these items! Until then, tata!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment