Thursday, January 24, 2013

Goody Quickstyle!

Hey guys! So I got my first Influenster Voxbox! I was so excited!!! Anyways I got alot of things in my voxbox including a Goody Quickstyle Paddle brush. I will add a pic soon but my computer isn't working right so I will do it later. Anywyas it's pretty much the brush that's supposed to speed up drying by 30% because it has fibers betweens it's bristles. It's hard to explain without a pic. Anyways, here is my reveiw of it.
  It does dry faster, but I wouldn't throw away your blowdryers just yet. While it does help with drying, it does not make a huge difference. I love the brush though and I use it even when my hair is dry!  It's almost like my hair feels moisturized after using it!
 Anyways, I like the brush and it would probably dry better with shorter hair (I have long long hair). So I think you should try it out! I have included the link to the Goody website: http://bit.ly/REp8ue
 And also the link to the product page:

No comments:

Post a Comment