Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Influenster!

Okay, so I know that you have probably heard a whole lot about Influenster lately, and that's because it is really popular right now. The gist of it is, you go there, build some rep, then they send you free stuff in the mail to try out and write reveiws about. The thing that most beauty gurus don't tell you is that it's invite only! Bummer right? So I signed up for and invite and realized that there was probably thousands of people waiting for that invite! Luckily, I got a fellow beauty lover to send me an invite! So now I am apart of the Influenster community.
  The good part for you is, I have 4 invites to give to whoever comments to me with their e-mail or e-mails me and requests one! I hope you guys will enjoy Influenster! And hurry, before all the invites are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment